Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Autumn

The Autumn can be such a pleasant time. Mr Cuddly, the man and I have been out for many hikes and long walks in the woods. It's off for a quick hike than quick back like jack rabbit to get on with what ever needs to be done. It's a shame we have to rush about so. I'd like to slow down and feel the rustle under my feet. The Fall is breathtaking and slowing down and taking in the beauty of your surroundings is the reward this season brings. With all the rushing about these days I hardly have time to stop and breath in the beauty of my surrounding or just breath for that matter. Feeling the need to gain a little control over my hectic state I have decided to include some Yoga Nidra into my life. I'm going to try Experience Yoga Nidra: Guided deep relaxation by Swami Janakananda Saraswati. It's supposed to assist you in climbing down off the mountain of GO! GO! GO! I'll try it.... I need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. Fall pics are my favorite because of all the colors. This looks like such a relaxing, peaceful place to be.

Enjoyed your blog!!