Sunday, November 27, 2011

Believe and Do Your Best To Breath!


As my life fills with clarity and change I know its important to realize everything is going to be ok. I'm making such fundamental changes in my foundation that I find myself living in a strange place in my head. I vacillate between between knowing it will work out and fearing something will get in the way, preventing me from making the change that needs to happen for me to move on. I find I'm holding my breath a lot these days. I have been working toward a doctorate for many years. Juggling full time work and a doctorate program is challenging, frustrating, slow going and so so exhausting. It's time to complete my program and that means a huge shift in my day to day living. I'm ready to begin so that I can reach completion. I'm ready to begin, to end and to move on. I just have to be patient a while longer. Patience and optimism needed daily in my life these days.

1 comment:

ces said...

Whatever you are going through right now or whatever you're up to, I wish you the best. Just keep going coz in the end you will always be rewarded. ;)

- online yoga community