Sunday, February 12, 2012

Not Meant to Be


Months of working toward a transition. Countless extra hours put toward making this transition a fair, smooth encounter for all involved. I dotted my i's and crossed my t's and moved forward, working through my own personal fears and trepidation. Tomorrow was to be my lift off date and I felt quite ready...... that was until I found out this week I was not going to be able to move forward with my intended plans. I did my part, but unfortunately that was not going to be enough in this situation and no one bothered to tell me until it was too late. I won't be able to make a change in my schedule till the Summer. Needless to say my feeling states ran the gamut from shock, sadness, complete tears, to disappointment and finally outright anger. I'm back to
the drawing board and digging deep for motivation while trying to keep my spirits up. My body and mind are sagging and my stress level is off the charts. I ran into yoga class this weekend and just concentrated on breathing. I have to start all over again. I guess the universe did not agree with the plans I made. Time to dig deeper and come up with a new solution. I'm working on it, I just have to be patient. Things will happen but not right away, there's nothing I can do but wait, wait and breath.

No comments: