Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
My best friend, my sister and my dog about anything. My girlfriends about all things in life. The man is very easy to talk with on many subjects, and of course its very easy to talk to my kids, it goes something like this, " What the... put that down before you poke somebody's eye out!" or "OOOHHH my little sweety nutter butter peanut butter cup, that's very good!"

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
Atlantis, if it existed it must have been something to live there.

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?
although indescribable to the emotional extent of its effect,and I hope never to witness anything like it again, 9-11-2001.

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?
I really don't have it in me to make a scene out of myself, but I thought Richard Greer introducing the Dali lama in Central Park was a fantastic stunt. ( If you can call that a stunt)

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
I consider the ideal time to bring a child into your life is when you have created the emotional, physical and financial space to share a life with someone who will be totally dependant on you. This is individual for everyone. This can happen at anytime, or not at all.

3 comments:

Melli said...

WOW! If I had waited for the financial space to have my first child I would STILL be childless! I'm so glad I went ahead and trusted the Lord to provide! LOL! (Of course, it DID ask for PERFECT didn't it!)

Anonymous said...

wow, what wonderful feast answers you have this week!! Yep, I'm still not financially ready to have kids and we have 5!

Anonymous said...

LOL - Yes, kids are very easy to talk to, only problem is they´re not listening whatsoever :)
Have a great weekend!