Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Day

City Snow-ebo Gallery

Welcome 2010! Snowy and chilly outside while were settled in warm and content. In the background I can hear the sound of radiators giving off heat. The dogs are curled up having a snooze, steaming cup of coffee in my hand, breakfast cooking in the kitchen, a quiet sleeping neighborhood and a feeling of well being in my heart. Life feels here and now and just right. Jamaica was calm and restful. Hey mon, no problem! Gorgeous beaches, inviting and smooth ocean water and a warm sun. This little journey was exactly what a holiday is meant to be, relaxing. My little foray to the Caribbean gave me time to decompress and reflect. I am content with my personal state of affairs. I have no resolutions for the new year, nothing to radically re change or make new or different or better. Time to just to continue on with life. I feel it would serve me well to take each day as one and concentrate on the small things, breaking down my many projects to smaller more accessible tasks. My struggle with over maxed appointment books, overextended scheduled and an over obligated life cannot be solved in one year or in one resolution. One day at a time, one task at a time, one breath at a time, everything else is optional. aaahhhhh.

Blessing in the New Year to everyone.

No comments: