Wednesday, December 8, 2010

coffee breath


It's all about staying organized and the coffee of course! This has been an intense little period with big, big payoffs. I just completed a training that I've been involved in for most of the 2010 year. This month we met for our last session and completion felt wonderful. I also looked forward to seeing the people I've gotten used to spending time with from this training. I will miss not seeing them but I don't feel there is a loss here, but a gain. I've met some wonderful people and my profession is so small that we essentially know each other, so you never loose touch with people. I have final exam papers due this week and then I get some time to take long walks with the dogs, develop a home practice, take some yoga classes at the lovely new studio I have discovered and put the coffee down and have some long deep breaths instead.

Wishing everyone good wishes and smooth sailing!

No comments: