Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stepping Stones



Sometimes in life in order to get where you want to go you have to take just one step at a time only. If you try to skip a few steps along the way you might not be successful in reaching your goal or making your destination. That's where I am at this moment, one step at a time. I've passed the point of impatience. I've reached indifference. I know I'm on the right path and I'm not turning around. There are no more obstacles in my way, or I should say, I don't view anything as an obstacle at this point. With each step I find more peace and I'm able to let go. Yeah, its all good!
Wishing everyone non attachment and sweet surrender in your pursuits.

1 comment:

ces said...

It's good to know that you are pursuing your goals now. You are an inspiration not only to people you know but to others as well who visit your blog. More power to you! :)

- online yoga community