Sunday, June 28, 2009

Heart of Change




lately I have been saying to myself, " Be the change. Be the change" I walk my dogs, go about my day, grocery shop, write reports, go to meetings , pay the bills and I tell myself over and over" be the change... be the change." There is something internal going on inside of me. Something profound that I am at this point unable to articulate yet feel in every fiber of my being. So Friday I am in yoga class, burning off my karma and opening up my heart chalkra and my teacher Jenna says,

"If you wanna make the
world a better place
take a look at yourself and
then make the change."

ahh.... thank you girl, that was perfect and to you Mr. Jackson, I really didn't know you very well but I am very sorry things were so terribly painful for you. I hope the next time is much better. Thank you for the message, I'll take it to heart.

1 comment:

Michelle @ Find Your Balance said...

Keep on being the change! You go girl :-)