Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The itty bity shitty committee will not rule my life


Judging me positively or negatively, puts me in a box.
Labeling me as bad or beautiful is a judgment that makes it harder for me to change in your eyes. Today practice your yoga by telling others what they did or said that enriched your life instead of how you have defined them.
A year of living your yoga by Jusith Hanson Lasater
I have elected not to travel this Summer and perhaps I'm paying the price or perhaps the universe just wants me to deal with some issues that have long sat on the shelf. It seems at every turn there is a challenge with lots of negative energy, viewpoints I don't value and people I will never embrace. lately, I have had more than my share of folks surround me with their negative vibrations. When trapped in a negative stream of energy it can be quite painful for me to engage fully in (life) chest openers, as I am repulsed by what surrounds me and simply want to shut down. I feel at this moment, in this small pocket in time, chest openers are exactly what I need to be doing. I need to open up to my own feelings of love and happiness and let other work out their miserable existence on their own. Absorbing others negative energy is toxic and detrimental both physically and emotionally.
I would like to give just a small piece of advice to a small group of people I have limited contact with this Summer. Hope your out there, here goes; One may be quite negative without having ever said a direct negative word to anyone. Its the crappy attitude, the complaints from A-Z, the never ending scowl or lack of civil affect, no eye contact and the gossip behind others backs. In reality your silent actions are not decent and the feelings you emit are toxic. I pray you win a billion dollars so that you go away and I never have to feel your presence again. In the meantime I will be content and say my gratitude each day that I only have a few more weeks of you in my life. I will continue to work on keeping a strong heart and cover myself in a protective cloth of white light. I thank you for the opportunity to point out how blessed I am with the lovely people in my personal and professional life. I hope you get your act together someday, if not for your sake then everyone else.
Namaste

2 comments:

Lirun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lirun said...

or is it numb-ass te.. :)