Monday, September 27, 2010

Too Much

Life has been an unpleasant blur which isn't going to let up until the last weekend in October. There will be one or two bright spots like the annual family clam bake C and I have every year which is completely wonderful and something to look forward to, but for the most part the stuff going on right now is unpleasant. This is a blur of too much coming at me at one once. Its been the worst start to the year I have ever had, the worst start professionally, and I have never had so much personally and professionally at one time either. I am not only exhausted but find I'm rather depressed. Its a rough ride and I feel an instinctual urge to protect myself. It's at these times when I am very quiet and inward about my actions and words that I always notice how few boundaries some people have and I will go out of my way to stay away as these people make me miserably uncomfortable. So many people with so few boundaries, narcissistic personalities who just suck the life out of every living thing. Yeah, this is tough, no two ways about it. Miserable, miserable time.............

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think your picture captured the essence of what you are feeling way to well. May you find some quiet and peace between the business to sustain you till the end of October!