Saturday, January 29, 2011

Winter


The northeast has been overloaded with snow storm after snow storm. I think were all feeling up to our eyeballs in it. I'm trudging along much likes these deer, just trying to keep my head above water and make a little headway. One step forward two steps back. Patience needed in all pursuits these days.

In the bleak midwinter Frosty wind made moan,
Earth stood hard as iron, Water like a stone;
Snow had fallen, snow on snow, Snow on snow,
In the bleak midwinter, Long ago.
Christina Rossetti

1 comment:

Brigid said...

What a gorgeous picture of the deer! We've had a lot of snow here in Winnipeg too. I'm still getting used to allowing enough time to clear the snow off the car before driving to work. But maybe that's because I'm Aussie - snow's not in my genetic makeup :-)