Thursday, January 17, 2013

Time for a Break

Piles of Laundry (imsufyan.com)
I've been reading about Julia Child.  I do that when I need comfort, optimism and a happy injection of life drive.  I don't know what it is about her, but she always fills me with good feelings.  I notice I reach for her in times of spiritual need.  

There's a lot going on these days.  I acknowledge that perhaps my blog can be a bit frustrating.  I don't even give my actual name and if I do mention something that may be going on I talk about my feeling state, not what the actual matter is.  I'm sorry if I've frustrated anyone.  Partly I'm quite private and partly I always wanted it to be about the subject matter and the writing. 

I have been writing this blog for about five in a half years now.  Its been a real point of joy and I have run across amazing people through this processI've nothing but praise for this lovely experience, but right now I need to suspend my writing.  I think I need to journal offline, meditate quietly and speak freely in the privacy of my analyst's office. 

I do believe I will be back sometime before too long,  but if for some reason I am unable, well hey.... thank you, this has truly been a gift.

Hari Om, much love and light to all,
Thank you so much, it's been such a pleasure.

1 comment:

stand up paddle yoga costa rica said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed! Very useful information specifically the final phase :) I care for such info much.