Sunday, May 4, 2008

Summer Plans

While thinking how to deepen my practice this Summer I made a decision I didn't even know I was considering. I have decided to apply to Yoga Vidya Dham in Nashik, India. If accepted I will be staying in the ashram studying hatha yoga, ashtanga (the eight limbs) pranayama, meditation and general healing. Yoga Vidya Dham is associated with the Bihar school of yoga, a very old and respected ashram and school in India. As of right now It looks like I will going with my roommate from Kripalu. This feels right, but overwhelming. This week I need to get my application in, apply for a visa and make an appointment with my doctor at the travel clinic. more later
Peace and Love all!

1 comment:

Jannet Mclerry said...

I have also visited in India but not with them but with SauYoga Spiritual School for meditation and it was a great experience. Would like to know your experience too.