Sunday, August 29, 2010

Go Raibh Maith Agaibh

Bottle nose dolphins off the coast of Doolin Ireland

I'm up with the sunrise. Its always this way when I return to the states. It's nice, a quite time to reflect and gather my thoughts. We had an beautiful holiday, my mind is filled with lovely exceptional places. For me the above was one of the most special memories of my life. We were traveling back from an island on a very tiny ferry with a few other people. It was low tide and we couldn't dock so they brought out these little motorized row boats. We climbed in and headed for shore. Magically they appeared, bottle nose dolphins bounding out of the water from everywhere, no one said a word, but appreciation was 100% and our incredibly generous and wise little captain slowly turned the boat around and placed us in the middle of a playful large group, jumping, diving, playing, and swimming beside our little row boat. We drifted along for a while, feeling in sync with the universe. Finally, reluctantly our little captain turned the boat toward shore. Dear beautiful planet, great ocean, young captain, everyone, thank you, thank you ...... what a gift..... go raibh maith agaibh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice to read your post

Linda-Sama said...

welcome back!

thank you for your comment at LYJ and I would love to hear about your experience at Nasik...did you do the TT or the therapy training? if you want, you can email me at linda.sama AT gmail DOT com

metta!