Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Moving Along

Just a quick drop in. I am feeling much, much better I was completely down for the count. Between work, classes, moving and getting sick there hasn't been any time to write in my little blog. I'm hoping I can regain some consistency now that things are settling in. I'm fairly unpacked, work and classes just keep trucking along as usual and I've regained health, which is fabulous! I love my new house and I'm looking forward to an entirely new exploration in my yoga practice. It's a new life and I embrace this change with happiness and clarity knowing I'm moving in the right direction. I have taken a little hiatus from my yoga practice which was a very good idea. I needed some time to gather my thoughts and heal. It's been a a few months now and I'm ready to return, but on entirely different ground. I have a lot to say about it, but another time. In the meantime I wish everyone peace, rest and deep meditations........

No comments: