Sunday, October 30, 2011

Strong Storm

An early snow storm plowed through the northeast corridor this weekend. I'm slightly annoyed and mildly pleased at the same time. I have been working non stop since September with no time for the things that really matter to me. I have finally finished all that needed to be done for other people and I can now resume having my own life. I have a few very important projects I begrudgingly placed on hold which I can now complete. Today I am finally able to sit down and work on my own projects. I should be able to finish what I need by Thanksgiving which truly will feel like a blessing and bring a happy feeling in my heart to say the least. I can't begin the next chapter in my life till these pieces are completed. The universe has been sending me some tough lessons. I am really struggling with self empowerment, respecting the value of my time and understanding the importance of taking time for myself. It's all about the choices I make, in the end its up to me. It doesn't matter who is around me giving me hardship and struggle I have a choice. There's a strong storm in my heart which probably matches what's happening outside my door.
Peace to everyone.........

No comments: