Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's All Ok

I don't have all the answers or everything figured out for what lays ahead of me, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but if I don't make a change in my life nothing is going to improve. Sometimes its a change in attitude, sometimes action is needed. This upcoming change is certainly more than attitude. I'm taking a big leap and I'm jumping off the treadmill. November and December are all about getting ready and then I suppose however ready I am, I am. I facilitate between pep talks and fear. I know its time to do this. In order to turn the corner and move on I have to, and I've put it off long enough. I realized that if I tried to figure it all out, it was never going to happen. Actually once I made the decision it has become a lot easier to make choices and follow through. I know I'm making the right decision. If I don't do this I'll be perennially stuck. There's an untapped resource inside of me and if I don't make the leap its going to stay stuck forever. I just have to realize that it's going to be slow going in the beginning and that's ok, that's ok......

Shanti, good spirits and feelings of well being to all, happy holidays.

No comments: