Sunday, November 20, 2011

Time and Healing


Well I went down hard. I'm not exactly standing tall yet but I am feeling a bit better. I'm going to need to take it easy for a while. Rest and care is needed.

As I stated in an earlier post the universe is insisting I listen and then take action. I think that's a little of what this latest run down feeling was about, slowing down long enough to face the facts. Scary as it is, I did, and my schedule will change radically after the Christmas break. I feel I'm reclaiming my life, leaving old outdated modes behind and letting go some very very self destructive patterns. I'm looking forward to the freedom and opening a new chapter in my life.

In the past few years my creativity has been replaced by exhaustion and feelings of well being are a dwindling concept. When able to choose, why this? I'm grateful for what I was given and an overflowing amount of knowledge and skill I gained in the process, but I'm also incredibly grateful to leave it behind and move on. It's time, endings can be good too.

No comments: