Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bursting with Anticipation



This work year is quickly coming to a close and I'm more than ready for it.  Unlike last year where I was dealing with such heavy personal issues, I have space to make room for something knew.  I also started this process in the Fall, so I'm quite ready for completion and new beginnings as I've pathed the way for something else to come in.  Classes are ending, projects are due, and final meetings are being scheduled.  I am so thrilled to be completing this chapter of my life that the paperwork and ten zillion meetings aren't even getting to me this year.  Each week I hit another milestone and other project is completed and over.  So many wonderful things to look forward to, so many burdens I no longer have to carry,  I'm thrilled!

No comments: