Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring Rain

Were having a good long soak here in the Northeast.  I'm glad, we need it that's for sure, but its hard to roll out of bed this Monday morning with the rain pouring outside and a snug dry bed lulling me back into dream land.  Last night I went to the airport to pick up the man.  Late flight, long delayed.  We didn't get back till the wee hours of the morning.  I'm the first one up this morning, everyone else in the house is still crashed.  I had the week off to organize and try to get some long overdue items off the check list.  I got a lot done, I have a lot left to do.  This time of year is always insanity, but this year there's more work than I have ever had.  Spring is a beautiful time to gather your self and regain strength and vitality for the coming warm months.  I'm looking forward to June and the end of this cycle, this chapter, but it he meantime I'm going to deliberately slow down and have some appreciation for the season.  Time to enjoy the beauty surrounding the change of season.
happy Monday everyone

No comments: