Thursday, November 29, 2012

One Step at a Time


With the transition to a more academic life I have found the biggest struggle is grounding myself into a writing and research schedule and sticking to it.  As the weeks pass into months it has been easier to zone in on what I need to do and make realistic deadlines and stick to them.  That is until the past few weeks.  Between the holiday and the looming end of the semester deadlines I have found myself with more  work than I have time.  The next month is going to be a frenzy of writing, late nights and some finger crossing.  It's all new and each day is somewhat of a learning curve.  One step at a time.... one step at a time!  Wish my luck.

1 comment:

stand up paddle yoga costa rica said...

I used to be looking for this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.