Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sweet Dreams

This is the situation where I would like to involve myself.  Just crawl up and fall asleep, happily and sweetly.  Unfortunately I have little freedom for an activity of my choosing.  A mountain of work, hard deadlines, and absolutely no clue how I'm going to complete all this in a timely manner, keeps me rolling out of bed each morning with a slight cringe and a propensity to continually check my watch. Things are getting done and soon it will be all finished and I'll be free to dedicate my time to research only.  This means more family time, yoga, energy and household organization.  I don't like this amount of fretful busy.  After climbing out of my horrible work experience I have sworn never again, and never again is the only acceptable answer.  That said this is a short, hot little period and will be over quickly.  Occasional crunches I can handle, but not daily or long term.  I'd much rather grab my blanky and  and cuddle up for a snoozy, followed by a snack and playtime.  Much better, much nicer, far more preferable.

No comments: