Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
In the heat of the Summer, maybe a cold water. Sometimes a little bag of candy. On a dark cold winter day a latte with a little dark chocolate. Miss. S and the Man don't really munch our way through the movies too often.

Soup
What year did you start using the Internet?
Sometime around 1992-1993.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)
Issway Say.

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
I am picky about washing my hands, having others wash there's, using Kleenex when you need to and not getting near me when your sick. I really don't like getting sick because somebody was careless and spread their germs to me and everybody else because they knew they were the most important person on the planet and the world would just collapse if they didn't show up with their runny nose and horrible disposition and trudge through the workday!

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I took a hatha yoga class yesterday and I will take a vinyasa yoga class today.

5 comments:

Melli said...

Isn't yoga GREAT? I love it!

h said...

Happy Feast Day. Totally agree on your Main Course!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Yeah, I think most people don't care for the germies!

Anonymous said...

yoga sounds like just what I need!! Have a wonderful Friday. Great feast.

**"Liza"** said...

Yoga very relaxing "did it few week then i stop".Great feast here!