Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?
This year is going to be huge with big family reunions so my pocket book will take a hit. These are my feelings about the upcoming season. I could have a tremendous unexpected expense where I could really incur debt, headache and stress, instead I have an exceptional holiday season blessed with lots of love ones. I am fortunate beyond measure

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
I saw a documentary on Edgar Casey, fascinating.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?
I'd keep them as they are, mauve with Ivory trim. The art blends in nicely this way.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.
Are you kidding me! How about snap my fingers and all my work is done. A quick blink of the eye and I'm out of commuter traffic. A nice little applause and money falls from trees. Clever no?

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.
A facial at Stone Spa, a Coach bag big enough I can use it for work, a holiday in Montreal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your feast this week. I'm full!

happy weekend!

**"Liza"** said...

look slike you have a full appetizer!hehehe..hmm buch of yummy stuff!!enjoy your feast!