Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gone Baby, Gone


Today I took a powerful class. Coeli Marsh gave her last class at the Baptiste studio. I have been fortunate enough to take class with her for a while now and I must say I will miss her more than words can express. Coeli Marsh is an old soul and when experiencing her classes the student is able to let go and be present. There have been many who have felt the positive effects of her teaching. This was evident by the unbelievable number of people who came to practice. People traveled many miles and from hours away. The energy was loving, sad and deeply moving. It is hard to let go, and in the past couple of months I have seen a few of my teachers spread their wings. Tremendous thanks for the many blessings you have all brought to me. Be well and know that you are loved.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve attended a total of 20 yoga classes lifetime.
My body has been very tight my entire life … so yoga is no cake walk for me.
I honestly dislike yoga because I dislike pain, but I reluctantly continue for obvious reasons. My first class with Coeli was about a month ago. It was during that session that I’d realized that if I were to continue, I would have to like the instructor. Who wants to be in pain, with sweat burning your eyes and then have an instructor with no personal skills? The girl makes it easier. She has subtle charm. She makes you want to stay and give it your all. She turned the grimaces into grins. For ones I decide… hey, I’m not throwing in the towel…
Thanks for giving me hope.
Good luck.

AFN said...

I loved Coeli's classes... any idea where she went???

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm with you....."Where in the world is Coeli Marsh?" I'm looking to get back to yoga at the Cambridge Studio and Coeli is not on the schedule......Coeli, Where are you????? I'd like to follow you for yoga classes.........

If anyone knows let me know....She's the best......and I've taken alot of yoga classes......

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to my yoga studio for over a month now...Checking the schedule I was surprised by lack of Coeli's name. And now this comment, where is she? Does anyone know where she's gone? Please let me know if you do.

Thank you!

T

Anonymous said...

http://www.downdogyoga.com/workxchange.html

rachel said...

Check out www.coelimarsh.com for updates!

Anonymous said...

www.innerstrengthyoga.com

thu, fri, sun!