Friday, October 5, 2007

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
With few exceptions usually a 9. My Birthday is the one day of the year that is uniquely mine. I like to celebrate the fact I as born and I'm still here living and learning. I always plan something special, a yoga class in the morning, followed by a special activity and a nice dinner in the evening.

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?

derelict.

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
I should wear sunglasses. I would like to wear sunglasses, but I have lost every pair I have ever owned. I bought my last pair at DSW and wore them on my trip to Spain. I have no idea where they are.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
It depends on the book, fiction or non fiction. I would probably dedicate the non fiction book to the person, object or activity that inspired it. A fiction piece .... well I don't know.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Its Autumn and my thought s are turning to warmer drinks. These days I'm really enjoying hot spicy Indian Chi tea.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Nice feast...I'm just starting yoga classes and I love it :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE chai tea--my favorite!! Have a wonderful friday.