Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?

Earlier this week, a colleague I haven't seen in a number of years walked into a meeting. I was so happy to see her, it was completely unexpected.


Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.

My eyes are blurry and fatigued a lot, but I wish they were clear and stronger.


Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?

I would look and feel soft and cuddly and squeezable and my name would be Miss Snufalufagus.


Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
I practice yoga on a regular basis and my dog and I take a walk in the woods every day.



Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
I'm using Colgate right now. It's not my favorite I prefer the nature's gate products, its easier going on my gums and my teeth are cleaner the brand I'm using now.

5 comments:

Patti said...

Love your soup! I was thinking color! Great feast!! Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

Great Main course! And cute name for a Beanie Baby! I'd say, you'll be giving me a hard time pronouncing that:D

Mines up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

h said...

Happy Feast Day! The dog walks and yoga are probably BETTER in the long run than anything really intense. Balance!

Anonymous said...

wonderful feast served up this week--have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

How I wish I could practice yoga too.

Happy weekend!