Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

No time to post anything this week. Too much insanity all around. Happy the weekend is finally here. Happy Friday everyone!
Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
Grounding Thru The Sit Bones... some yoga thoughts, some yoga practice Brenda Plakans is a yoga practitioner who brings insight, recommendations and technique to other teachers and those practicing the art of yoga. Her words are always encouraging and skillful.
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
7. I dream all the time I just don't remember what I was dreaming by the time my feet touch the floor and slide into my slippers.
Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
I had lots of pets. We always had dogs. Umber, Goldie and Tammy.
Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
I have no idea, something that paid really well and gave residual checks.
Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Butter Toffee and Joy Ranchers, but rarely, not too into hard candy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

butter toffee, yum... wonderful feast this week!