Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I would be a Springer Spaniel. Sweet, affectionate, playful, curious and sporty.

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
Dark Winter.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
It takes at least an hour in a half to prep for the day, walk the dog and maybe take a shower and put something respectable on before running out of the house.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
I really don't know maybe 10 or 12. I'll see many of my cousins over the holidays, I'm really looking forward to it. Although its not often I really enjoy visiting with my cousins they are all very very sweet.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

Sweet, Reliable, Oversubscribed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your soup and you have a lovely feast this week!