Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?
In High School I worked in a restaurant. My first professional job was in New York city, very different, a loooong time ago.

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
Depends, a walk in the woods, a yoga workshop, spending time doing something I love to do always gets the imagination flowing.

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
I am caught unprepared and disorganized.

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?
To always try even if you failed. The attempt is far more valuable than the outcome.

Dessert Name
3 fads from your teenage years.
China flats, jeans made into skirts, different colored hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your main course!! great feast this week.

Liz said...

Ditto with tegdirb92. Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

I love your dessert.

Feel welcome to visit me at:

Laane's feast

Have a great weekend!