Monday, July 14, 2008

Relaxation

Just letting it all unfold
Yesterday I took a very relaxing class. I realize that I must be mindful of my practice at this time as I will be entering a very intense period of yoga soon. Somehow knowing what is to come has brought a huge block in my practice and my ability to organize myself and do what I need to do before starting this journey. I couldn't seem to get on the mat this past weekend. I had it splayed out on a perfectly lovely spot outside, and each time I looked at it I grew tired and weary. Just another thing to do. I arrived home and realized I truly need to spend a little time in my own dwelling just letting my mind unfold. Sunday I have the opportunity to take an advanced class which is challenging and once finished, fulfilling. I couldn't do it. Instead I took a very slow, methodical yin class. I could feel my body and mind begin to unwind and open. It's time to listen to what my body and soul need to do. Here's looking toward a productive and relaxing week ahead.
Wishing you all peace and tranquility.

No comments: