Thursday, July 31, 2008

Travels

Yoga Vidya Dham
It's been a non stop blur of organizing, packing, running errands, having little breakdowns, putting more on the to do list, running around a bit more and writing notes by the front door that say things like, Take your Typhoid pill TODAY! I still have a list of things to do, some I must do and some which I probably won't get to, then I'm off to India. Preparing for this trip has been an event in itself. Today I have to go into work and finish a few errands then I'm putting it all aside and the little fishy and I are going surfing!
Merry travels everyone,
Shine bright and be a beacon of peace and light.
Miss. S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm trying to find someone who has recently completed the Yoga Teacher Training course with Yoga Vidya Dham. I'm due to leave in a couple of days and am feeling slightly nervous!

I booked it on a whim and I've only done about 2 lessons of yoga in my life! The web site says no experience needed but I'm a bit worried about it.

How did you find the course? Reading your blog (it came up in my google search) it seems like you enjoyed it. How was it spending a whole month in the ashram?? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Slim,
No need to worry you will be fine. I came across this class when I was looking for a weekend anasara class. Once I found this class I read Andy Chen's blog about his experience and got a hold of him which was very helpful. http://www.bombast.org/omshantih/?cat=11
its called om Shantih and the entire blog is about his experience at the ashram. This is a life changing experience and I'm better for it but I did go during the Rainy season as you can read from my post on India and that was rather difficult you wont have this problem. Give Kae a big hug for me and say hello to garanjee and anand. Its going to be GREAT!

Anonymous said...

lol, thanks for the link, i'll check it out.

Yeah I saw the difficulties you had with the monsoon sounds kind of scary!

Thank yooou!