Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ah Yes Indeed

"Ah yes indeed it's fun time
'Cause you can't, you won't and you don't stop
'Cause you can't, you won't and you don't stop
'Cause you can't, you won't and you don't stop
MCA come and rock the sure shot"
Beastie Boys

Ah yes indeed, Summer is in full swing. It's yoga on the beach, hiking in the woods, fish on the grill watermelon on ice and a mellow vibe. Finally, I can feel my body and mind start to unwind and breath. My muscles are slowly beginning to gain strength and I'm becoming reacquainted with a more physical state. This season I took control of my schedule and the benefits have been enormous. Pulling the toxic elements out and adding quality in, is making all the difference. I've had a little time to slow down, get some long over due repairs needed on the house and think about what I would really like to include and what I would like permanently out. I've had time to think and have begun to experiment with adding some healthier choices into our home which I'll talk about in another post.

In the meantime I think I'll just soak up the sun, not fill my mind with too much madness and keep it simple. It's a sure shot.

Wishing peace and good summer fun to everyone.


No comments: