Sunday, July 11, 2010

Letting Go

Students just hanging out at Yoga Vidya Dham
As the Summer unfolds I am beginning to reconnect with myself. I realize how far off I have wandered and coming back to a centered place is going to take some time and patience. Each yoga class I take these days is a journey. Emotional. physical and mental just comes pouring out onto the mat. There's no stopping it, and no real figuring out why or what's coming out. I leave class drenched, feeling I just unloaded a ton I wasn't even sure why I was carrying around. Recent feelings, feelings from years ago, thoughts I had no awareness I was thinking, all just unloading on the mat. It's a relief, but also a little unnerving to have see how quickly we pile junk into our minds and body. For now I'm just letting go and clearing out.
Wishing peace and lightness to everyone.

2 comments:

Linda-Sama said...

wow, are you at yoga vidya dham now? I want to take the yoga therapy training there.....

metta.

Miss S said...

No, this was a couple of summers ago. I think yoga point is a great place to do a yoga therapy training they are associated with a yoga clinic which does medicinal therapy and I think it would be a really worthwhile.