Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One Step at a Time



I've now officially moved into the next chapter on my journey. This feels a little like the beginning of a new season.  In the north the beginning is never what the weather will actually be for the entire season.  Autumn starts out warm but becomes progressively colder.  Spring starts out quite cool but will feel warmer for most of the season.  I'm entering this chapter exhausted and achy.  Everything feels tight, right down to the heels of the feet.  My life is as disorganized as my body is a shambles.  Putting everything on hold has left a big pile of clean up.  My first actions are to clean and organize my surroundings.  Start with the most pressing items and work my way through the clutter.  Paperwork, car repairs, laundry, you name it, it needs to be taken care of.  I think that's the theme for this summer, taking care of my life, all aspects.   I see this as the beginning, a place to start, a solid foundation.  This is a start, one step at a time.

No comments: