Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Meditation

                                                               The farm 
Lately I have been doing a lot of things I love.  Morning yoga on the beach, taking time to enjoy life with my loved ones and feel the goodness in everything around me.  As I unwind and heal my soul, spirit, and body from this previous year I am so thankful to be given this opportunity, so grateful I had the brains to make the decision I did, and forgive also myself for not taking it sooner.   It is a bit unnerving to see the damage done and know the amount of time it will take to repair mentally as well as physically.  I'm quite focused on moving forward and dumping out the toxic events that surrounded my day to day existence for the past ten months.  This is much easier said than done.  Each day I as I sit in yoga It know I will need to do much much more. I am going to need to start a personal daily meditation.   This is going to take some work.  Whenever I did a little mediation this past year either at home or int he studio I would instantly fall asleep.  Too much stress. I also have the problem of monkey mind, which is no fun at all.  I jump, jump, jump from subject to subject in my head.  Year, some thought is needed as to how I'm going to accomplish this.  It seems so easy, sit back relax and think of noting.  Seems so easy but SO difficult!  

No comments: