Friday, August 24, 2007

Beach Time

(fineartamerica.com)
The man and I are off this weekend. Back by Monday. I am packing my swimsuit and a couple of yoga DVDs. I'm savoring the last days of summer vacation right down to the last tasty bite! Good yoga class today. I really am fortunate to have some dynamic teachers. I'm excited to say I signed up for a Yin Yoga workshop with Paul Grilley. This will be a gentle and auspicious way to start the year. My instructors in my yoga teacher training were huge advocates of his work and its very exciting to be attending this workshop. I'm also excited about a DVD I will be checking out this weekend. Kundalini yoga with Mantra Girl. I am so impressed by her chanting that I ordered her CD and I am going to play her music in my classes! Well that's about it for now. I've got to pack, so see you soon!
Sunny, Sunny, Beachy, Sandy Happy,Happy Everyone!

No comments: