Thursday, August 2, 2007

Joy



I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, light, peace and joy. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, We Are One.
Senior Snuggly is safely ensconced with the folks up north. Even though its been less than a day and I know he's able to unwind and release his inner dog, I miss him terrible.
Today I have to pack and run some of those mindless errands I talked about earlier. It won't be too bad, I have some nice thoughts to keep me company while I cross items off my list. Yesterday morning we decided to check out a nearby farm while Snuggles and Miss Cocktail ran and rolled and sniffed about. Once for sheep, It's now an organic farm and produces food solely for the community. The land was meticulously worked and the two folks we met could not have been nicer. Someone built a self sustaining house complete with solar panelled roofs, wood stove and an indoor outhouse. I was overcome by a wonderful feeling of peace, well being and satisfaction that seemed to emanate from the house and the land. Truly these folks were walking the walk. Later, My Father and I had a little visit down the road. I had not seen Ms. K in quite some time and when we rolled in some beauty looked up to see who we might be. As it turns out her family has expanded considerably. We have a gorgeous little number straight out of a Victoria's secrets catalog, Walter Matthew and Twinkle Berry the belly dancing phenomena. Well, OK.... Maybe that's not their names but for the moment.... All are rescue horses taken from homes adopted away from a variety of situations. They were truly happy, emanating such joy in a Free to be You and Me incredible summer day moment. Twinkle Berry trotted right up and basically said , "Go ahead! Go ahead say it girl! I know it... I am Bootyliscious! " These three resonated a higher level of joy from the heart chalkra, and when in the presence of any entity who's heart emits that level of joy, it lifts the spirits of everyone else too. So home I float with dreams of belly dancing horses and little dogs leaping through organic gardens.
Namaste!

No comments: