Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?

I end up doing laundry once a week although this is not something I plan, when the basket is full the laundry gets washed.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

I felt old at 19 and never really felt young again, so I don't really see much in young and old I just want to be healthy, I'll feel really old when health leaves my body.

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

Finish my doctorate, it a loooooooong term goal.

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

An entire forest on the cape came down so a housing development could go in. Another overpriced, only used in the summer, second home bullshit housing develoment so somebody can keep up with the Jones!


Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

8.5

2 comments:

Gill said...

Nice feast. I fully agree with you about only being old when health leaves your body. So sad about the forest.... when will they realise....

Anonymous said...

we share the same goal :) Happy Friday.