Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
Depends, I will be as polite to you, as you are to me. That's about civility. I have the ability to naturally be about a 7 and when I ramp up for occasions where proper etiquette is required an 8.5. I would be clueless what to do if I met the queen and that's a 10.

Soup

What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
I don't really remember but in the minds eye I can see myself on several occasions just cracking up with a couple of girlfriends.

Salad

Who is your favorite cartoon character?
I don't think I have one but as a kid I loved the Charlie Brown and Scooby Dooo cartoons.

Main Course

Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
I had a professor in B school. He loved a good joke. We would be in the middle of a presentation and a joke from the New Yorker would pop up on the screen which had little to do with his lecture. Logistics is a dry subject but he managed to make it fun.

Dessert

Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.

education and health care should be universal and nobody should go hungry.

Were off to the beach so I don't think there will be any blogs for a while.
Be well everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Charlie Brown. I always wanted a shirt like his. Great Feast.

Anonymous said...

Rut Ro Raggy!]


Great Feast! Have fun at the beach!

Come on by, my feast is sitting on the table waiting for guests to arrive.

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/08/friday-feast-154.html

Kim said...

I still love Charlie Brown and the whole Peanuts Gang. Wish we could all live like that.

Great feast!

Mine is up...come on over.