Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast



(Taken from Poppy Fields)

Appetizer

On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?
Mostly a three, sometimes a four but if its the Olympics 10!

Soup

If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?
All of the poetry of John Keats.


Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?
Baguette fresh from the bakery with apricot jam, two eggs soft boiled, blood red orange juice and fresh pressed coffee.


Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.
Take a hike in the woods with my dog.

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
10 minutes if I have the energy to read otherwise I go right out.

I'm back from France, slightly jet lagged but working through it. The vinyasa classes help tremendously but mostly I just need patience and my body will eventually land in the states, hopefully not on someones roof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.