Tuesday, July 10, 2007


I woke up this morning with a neck ache. Strange and unsettling dreams involving Tony Soprano and flying saucers told me today was a good day to curl up with a good book and hang out with my favourite Petit ami Francaise, Rocco. We have spent much time together both in the States and France. Long walks all over Paris, trips to the beach in Normandy, hiking the AT in the States, we are a sporty little couple. Dogs bless my life with love and happiness I hope I give a little back in return. Rocco and I have been napping and having lazy walks along the Seine. Late in the afternoon I decided it was time for a little yoga. After my experience yesterday I did not feel like venturing out into the world so I slipped in a Sean Corn Vinyasa DVD. Not bad! The instructional session is about an hour and 15 minutes. She takes you through a gentle vinyasa. The sequence transitions well from one pose to the next particularly in the standing portion of the session. Her directions are very clear and she does not rush you through the session. Sean Corne used breath and a very nice invocation in the beginning of the session and a brief but strong closing. I choose the late afternoon for my time of day which was perfect as the session was relaxing and unwinding. Just what the doctor ordered, now back to my book…….

No comments: