Friday, July 13, 2007

Lovely Day

Yesterday I visited my absolute favorite museum, the Musee Carnavalet. This is a museum dedicated to Parisian history. I always find myself lost in some century, pen and paper in hand taking notes for a good discussion over a nice wine and cheese later on. I have a wonderful memory of my Mum and I lost in the halls of history, transfixed, unable to get beyond the first floor. This summer the museum has an exhibition of Wily Maywalds’ photography in black and white. I highly recommend this artists incredible work. Feeling I had taken in enough for this visit ( I have never actually seen the whole of the museum) I wandered back into the Marias to stroll, people watch and take in the atmosphere. Fabulous! Today was a warm sunny day which came as a celebration after days of rain and overcast. Lots of walks with Rocco and my own practice with Sudha Carolyn Kundeen one of my Kripalu teachers from my teacher training. Lovely day, blessed practice.

Happy 14th all!

No comments: