Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Chocolate Woman



( a little something for the chocolate lovers of the world)
Carve my hips with an axe I ate too much chocolate.
Crunch my skin, please Crunch my bones, if needed It is time for big changes
On the verge of my tiny little tits are insinuating, sharp and plumped,Two hazelnuts, crac! You ate them It is time for big changes
On the verge of my slightly openned lips is growing a raspberry bush red and silvered
Could you kiss me to cut it...
Knead my hips with your kisses
I'm becoming the chocolate woman
Let my Nutella hips melt
The blood flowing in me is hot chocolate...
One day I will take off through the sky by keeping on pump up...
And I will yawn lightning
A comet planted between the teeth
I will transform myself into the chocolate woman
Carve my hips with an axe I ate too much chocolate...

Olivia Ruiz

No comments: