Friday, September 28, 2007

Fiday's Feast

Appetizer
How are you today?
Tired, thankful its Friday. Ready for a slow weekend with walks in the woods yoga and time spent finishing a paper that's needs to get done!

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
I used to watch Monk, the Closer and Hustle regularly but these days I don't watch much of anything.

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
Some years ago coming back from a funeral up North I got caught in the worst snow blizzard I have ever experienced. I would have stopped to get off the road or even park the car by the side of the road but these weren't options. There was one lane and we all had to drive it or cause serious peril to ourselves and other motorist on the road. I was so thankful when I finally reached my home safe and sound.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
India on a yoga and meditation retreat.

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
Now that the weather is beginning to turn I choose really comfy pj's and a soft night shirt when consulting my pillow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doing Yoga in India is surely fab! Nice feast:) Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

love your main course.happy FF!
my feast is up as well.

Anonymous said...

loved your main course!! have a great Friday.

Minkydo said...

Waking up in India would be awesome. Sounds so peaceful :)