Friday, September 21, 2007

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?
I love art in all its forms. Fine arts, theater arts, the art in sport, its all fantastic. I would have to say wandering a museum on a cold Sunday afternoon is one of my favorite things to do, so perhaps fine art. On the other hand watching elite gymnasts do there stuff is truly watching art in motion or a symphony or a great play that takes you some place else in your head, so I guess at the end of the day I'd have to say, it's all fabulous.

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
Last week my best friend had a clam bake at her house. Lobster, clam chowder, oysters in butter. Great food, excellent company, just wonderful.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
I have a lot of emotions but as time moves on I'm far more in control how I handle my feelings. Also by the end of the day emotion can give way to exhaustion. I think about a 6.5 to a 7.

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
Some days the whole day can be filled responding to emails. It's an aspect of my work.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
68 unless it's really frigid out. This home is huge on layering up. If your cold put a sweater on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend ahead :)